My Digital Work Gallery
I began doing digital work when working as a GIS (Geographical Information Systems) Analyst. I began working with Photoshop and Corel Painter and since then have expanded to using Studio Artist, and various other software packages. I am interested and engaged in Digital Painting, but also using photographs and other forms of digital media to create interesting works. All the work can be printed at various sizes.
What I like about digital work is the ability to use many different brushes, filters, and techniques to bring together all forms of media into one image or a series of images. I like to use photographs that I have taken and interpret and enhance them.
Prints of my Digital Artwork can be bought in two ways.
A. Buy from me directly, PRINTS ONLY, no larger than 13 inches on one side, so you can choose how you want to mat and frame the image at your local or favorite frame shop. Each of these prints is personally signed by me, the artist.
- To do this, just click on the image of your choice twice and a shopping cart will pop up.
- Fill out the shopping cart
- Pay the amount, including shipping and tax. (At present, I am only accepting PayPal or Stripe).
Buy Through Me from FineArtAmerica
If you want prints on paper, wood, canvas, metal and different sizes, matting, framing or artwork on Home Decor or other items such as cards, tote bags, etc. you can buy through me linked to FineArtAmerica.
Buy any of my prints through me from Fine Art America in Two Easy steps.
1) CLICK HERE to go to the Order Digital Prints Here page.
2) On the Order Digital Prints Here page, CLICK on the image you desire to bring up all the choices for products.
3) Follow Directions for choosing any size, mat, and frame.